Monday, September 6, 2010

I Spy - Halloween kitty

I have decided to add a new "feature" to the Blink Blog.  And we are going to call it "I Spy".

When I spy someone using one of my little characters or critters and it looks so fabulous that you NEED to see what they have done, or they have taken one of my punch projects to the next level, or just in general made me proud that I inspired them to punch their project....  I'm going to link to them so you can see it too.

I wish I had started this sooner because I have seen some fabulous projects but starting NOW is better than never showing you, right?

Our first I SPY is Vicki at It's a Stamp Thing with the cute cute treat bag she did with the black cat.   Go check it out!

3 comments:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Great idea to showcase the bloggers who create projects with your characters! I visited Vicki's blog to check out the treat bag - loved it!

Wishing you a good day today!

Barbara Diane

Carolyn Sharkas said...

I love this idea! And she did a great job with your kitty.

hugs,

Vicki Burdick said...

Thank you so much, what an honor to hasve you showcase my CASE of your adorable black kitty!! I soooo LOVE him!!