Thursday, December 16, 2010

Eskimo Kisses

I like the one with just the nose peeking out - but I thought I'd show you both looks for your kissers.

Hood - 1.75 circle repunched with small oval at "top"
Face - small oval
Nose - circle from itty bitty punch pack
Fur trims - large oval near small oval hole
Body - wide oval
Arm - wide heart to heart
Mitten - small heart trimmed with scissors
Leg - small oval - adjust your "height" by how much leg you show
Boot - Full heart - trimmed bottom, back, punched at top with medium oval (or some circle if you like)

9 comments:

Debby said...

Oh I love this brings back some special memories. My Mom and Dad used to do this! My Dad will be gone a year on January 18th. Thanks for the memories.
angel hugs
Debby

slbt17 said...

WOW! you are amazing, how you come up with these things are beyond me!
THANK YOU for sharing and inspiring!

Sandra

DebbieKissel said...

These are too cute! I will "lift" them to use on some winter snow pictures! We don't get ice and snow much in Ga, but when we do, I take tons of pictures for the layoutsl These will be cute too for winter cards! NICE!

Ruby said...

I love this punch art, it will be so cute for an anniversary card for January for my BFFs.. Tks for sharing you're great!

Michelle-a-bella said...

OH this is soooo cute!!! Thanks for sharing!

Estelle from Hernando, MS said...

Boy! I'm loving these punch-art pieces that you have done. I can see some real "casing" coming up as soon as I get past the holidays. I haven't touched my punches in days. Too many irons in the fire!
Thanks for sharing your talent.

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I love this little eskimo character! The one with just the little nose peeking out is my favorite! :<)

Wishing you a happy day today!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Anonymous said...

fabulous! I love them!
Pam Going Postal

- - Sheryl - - said...

awesome!