Saturday, December 18, 2010

Night on the Little Town...

Santa's Harem?

I think not.

My friend Liz (in red), her sis-in-law (blond in blue), another friend and friend's granddaughter and me - front row right side - the chubby one with the glasses (I have that in common with Santa).

Girls' night out at our local little town theater production of Willy Wonka.

I wish I could show you the scenery because my very talented upline made most of it - but photography was not allowed.  (crummy old rules)

I can, however, show you my favorite ooompa-loompas...

No punch art today but the smaller ooopma loompa was in a play last year that inspired this - gave it to his mom and she was so thrilled I guess I better get busy punching ooompa loompas for this years page

1 comment:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Now those should be interesting!!! Such sweet boys!